Tracey Pincott has been a Vancouver based fashion show producer and award winning stylist for print photography and television commercials for over two decades.
Tracey consistently wows Vancouver’s fashion, culture and business elite with her dazzling and meticulously produced runway fashion shows.
Her clients include Bacci’s, Harry Rosen, Hugo Boss Canada, Leone, Catherine Regehr, Alfred Sung and Oakridge Centre.
Tracey also produced two enormously successful shows for Goldie Hawn and her Bright Light Foundation. Over $250,000 was raised in the first event produced with Andrea Molnar of Bacci's. Brian Jessel BMW helped produce a second show that raised a further $53,000 and was so successful a star struck Brian Jessel insisted on producing a 2007 show to benefit Canuck Place Hospice to more rave reviews!
For over 20 years Tracey has produced fashion shows for the Leone family and their print advertising.
Her attention to detail has made her a much in demand stylist in every medium. She’s styled the pages for award winning magazines as fashion editor for Vancouver Magazine, Western Living, V Magazine, Chinese Edition and The Globe and Mail’s West Magazine.
Her styling credits are too numerous to list but personal highlights include:
- Shooting several seasons for the exclusive Facconable line in the south of France with photographer James O’Mara
- A Miller Lite commercial featuring Chris Isaak directed by photography legend Arthur Elgort.
- Styling Michael Buble for the great Nigel Dickson.
- Undressing Gillian Anderson and David Duchovny and putting them in bed for the covers of both Australian and American Rolling Stone Magazine. X Files series creator Chris Carter crawled in with them in the double page spread within!
- Styling Sarah McLachlan for national and international magazine editorials, album covers, and gallery shoots.